Dan Mense Bail Bond agents are not law enforcement, but provide a vital service on behalf of the Missouri court system. We promote and protect the basic standards of criminal law:
- You are innocent until proven guilty
- You must have the opportunity to exercise your Constitutional right to be released on bail prior to trial.
We contribute to our local communities through our service, charity, and compassion. We always promote diversity and tolerance as an essential value in the way we do business. Our efforts have made us the most-recognized, valued, and well-respected bail services provider in every market we serve.
Since 2001, we have promised and delivered confidential, professional service in a non-judgmental manner. We provide you with a pleasant environment where you are afforded courtesy, dignity, and respect by our staff.
- We are dedicated to your satisfaction on all levels.
- We believe in treating people the way we would want to be treated.
- We know that if you need our services, something has gone wrong.
- We are compassionate to your situation and will give you honest advice on navigating the bail process.
- We want you to depend on us when you need help.